"Thank You" Card from Santa
Sure, it's a tradition to leave cookies and milk for Santa on Christmas eve. But what if your child found a "Thank You Card" on the saucer amid the remaining cookie crumbs on Christmas morning? Watch their eyes light up with wonder when they receive a message from Santa. What a great way to keep the magic alive! As Santa's helper, he'll want your assistance to personalize, print and cut out the card. Then, simply fold it, write your child's name on the outside and stand it up on the saucer so that it will be easily seen.
* Designs match our Santa Letters
Steps for completing your card:
1. Choose card design...this takes you to the personalization template.
2. Add personal information where you see parenthesis...this makes your card special.
3. Remove text within parenthesis as well as the parenthesis leaving only the personal text you entered.
4. Move to the next item in parenthesis and repeat step 2 and 3 until all items have been completed.
5. Set your margins, do a print preview and print. (Make certain you have enabled "Print Background Colors & Images:" in your printer set up.)
Congratulations! You have finished your card
Q & A...
"What if I'm only seeing and printing the text?"
When you do a "Print Preview", within your "Page Setup" you'll find a phrase that says "Print Background Colors and Images". (Depending on the browser you use, this wording may be a bit different, but it should be similar.) Click the box next to the phrase to enable this function and see if this fixes your problem.